Thank you both of you for the acknowledgement. I am just glad that someone somewhere is helped in someway by my witness or at the least is introduced to Christ Jesus. Because THAT is one life-goal I am struggling to achieve – to be a worthy witness of Christ.
And I know that I am nowhere near the goal. Especially when I read blogs like yours and Joseph’s The Lonely Pilgrim and 1Catholicsalmon and Terry’s 8 Kids and a Business, I realise how small and far away I am.
The catholicsalmon is much appreciated for her faithfulness to the Catholic cause. One look at her blog and you know how passionate she is about it. Her posts will always give you some food for thought.
There’s always something that touches my heart when I read Roy’s posts. They are heartfelt and earnest. Roy when you look at your stats page next, remember to think of someone in this corner of the world who has been helped by your writing. 🙂
Well, coming to the requirements for accepting this award:
- Post the Liebster award graphic on your site.
- Thank the blogger who nominated the blog for a Liebster Award and link back to their blog.
- The blogger then writes 11 facts about themselves so people who discover their blog through the Liebster post will learn more about them.
- In addition to posting 11 fun facts about themselves, nominated bloggers should also answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
- The nominated blogger will in turn, nominate 9 other blogs with 200 or less followers (We’re guessing for our nominees) for a Liebster award by posting a comment on their blog and linking back to the Liebster post.
- The nominated blogger will create 11 questions for their nominated blogs to answer in their Liebster post.
Sorry Roy, I am going to skip the part about 11 facts. Most of the posts and the About Me page does that already.
However, I will answers the questions from you:
- What is your favorite comfort food? – I have a huge sweet tooth. I dig into whatever sweet is available. If nothing at all, then I will reach out for a spoonful of sugar… urrrgh you say! yummmm I say… 🙂
- What are you reading right now? – Several books at one time – (1) Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer (2) A Story of a Soul by St.Therese (3) I Surrender All by Clay & Renee Crosse (4) My Cousin Rachel by du Maurier
- If you were given a day to play hooky from work or school, what would you do? – ummm… er… let me see… coming up with zilch 😦
- What is your favorite sense? Touch, sight, smell, hear, taste? How do you treat it? – The 2 Ts. I hug and kiss my son all the time. I indulge my taste buds equally often.
- Firefly or Farscape? If you can’t answer that, just tell us what your favorite TV show is. – Friends.
- I feel most connected to God when I am in need. Then I approach the Throne of Grace and ask. Ask for His help to be what He wants me to be, to do what He wants me to do, to live the life He wants me to. I beg for His grace to help me love Him with all my might and live to please HIM ALONE.
- What are you most grateful for right now? – For the fact that He considered me worthy enough to reveal Himself to me and that I now live in the knowledge of Christ and His Gospel. Am also grateful for my son.
- Name Five people you want to talk to the moment you see them in Heaven. – Jesus, Mary, St.Therese, St.Augustine and my husband.
- What are some of the questions you would ask them? – Haven’t thought of it yet.
- Where do you need more discipline in your life? – I need more patience and humility.
- What inspired you to blog? What keeps you blogging? – It began as a place for recording my thoughts, events and graces received. But presently it is going nowhere as I am not mentally available to write much.
I would urge you to visit each of the following blogs and benefit from the grace-filled writings of these lovely people. Each one has a unique story to tell and I am pretty sure each blog will touch some chord in your heart.
What I would like to know about the above Nominees
- What brought you to the Lord / to His knowledge?
- Do you have your down days in the spiritual life?
- What brings about this aridity? And how do you come out of it?
- What is your favourite prayer?
- Who is your favourite saint and why?
- If there’s one thing you were to be granted by the Lord, what would you ask for?
- What is the one thing you absolutely want to inculcate in your children?
- What is the one fun thing you love to indulge in?
- Name one book that has moved you deeply and has impacted your life.
- Name one thing you do daily as a follower of Christ’s Way.
- Please say a prayer for Pope Francis.